love notes


Do you love real mail?  I do!  I love finding a surprise in my mailbox, anticipating what it might be, to hold it, smell it, tear it open, and savor its contents.  This is where digital loses me, and I think people lose out.   I did a real mail exchange with a wonderful group of ladies I did a self portrait workshop with, and it was always thrilling to find that little something in your mailbox!  I need to make it more of a habit.  This is a project called Love Notes that is done quarterly.  Here is the dish from Jennifer Belthoff, the host.


This project will run for three weeks beginning on Sunday, September 7th  
All you will need is:
  • 3 Post Cards
  • 3 Stamps
  • Something to write with
  • The willingness to send some mail to someone you may not know

You will be matched up with a fellow Love Notes participant.  Each Sunday for three weeks, you will receive a writing prompt to respond to on a post card.  All you have to do is respond to the writing prompt and drop it in the mail before Friday of that week.  Its as simple as that.   

So how about it, will you join me?  





Comments

  1. Anonymous27.8.14

    I signed up! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be funny if we got each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3.9.14

    that would be weird. like really weird. we shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts